Tuesday 15 May 2012

Nail Care......



Recently I've felt like my nails have not been in the best of condition so I've been on a bit of a mission to sort them out.  I feel like a lot of my problems start at my cuticles so hence the products above.

So with that in mind I started looking for some Cuticle Balms.  I have to admit I was disappointed with the selection in Boots and Superdrug, neither really offered much in the way of balms. However after having a look online I came across these too both on ebay!



Burt Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme

I got this mainly as I've been wanting to try a cuticle balm for a while and don't be fooled by the name cuticle creme its a balm.  So after struggling to find any in my Boots I eventually found this one on ebay.

It's your typical balm which is easy to apply to your cuticle and nail.  It does exactly what I expected and leaves my cuticles lovely and soft.  Also it's a nice little tin that's lovely to just keep in you bag and apply on the go when needed.

It's priced between £3.00 to £6.00 online inculding ebay and is available in some Boots for around £4.00.



Ciate Love Me - Cranberry Cuticle Oil 


Now you can also purchase this as Almond Oil, but I'm not a find of nutty scents so cranberry was perfect for me.  I kind of stumbled upon this while looking for balms and just thought I'd give it a go - and now I love it.

It comes with a brush that allows you to apply direct to the cuticle and I tend to just but at bit on at night and then whenever I feel like I need it.  It soaks in quite quickly and leaves my cuticle as well as my whole nail and surroundings lovely and moisturised.  A little goes a long way.

It's priced at around £10.50 for 13.5ml, however I did purhased for £3.29 for 15ml from ebay as I struggled to find it at all online in stock.  I'm that impressed that I'm now after the nail hydrating tonic (All Brittle and Twisted) and the nail strengthener (One Coat a Day).

2 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Great items. I so need that cuticle cream.

Cushh said...

Good prodect. thank you.

Designer clothes online

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...