Thursday 10 May 2012

Barbara Daly NOTD in Sizzler

Today's post is a NOTD from the Barbara Daly range at Tesco, the shade is Sizzler which is a Bubblegum/Barbie Pink.
This is a creamy formula which applies opaque in 2 coats.  The colour is a great spring/summer shade and would look great against most skin tones!  I have only put this on my nails today so I don't know the longevity or wear on my nails yet.  But I have seen in the blogsphere that they are good and I have the shade Very Violet which lasts great.
This is a lovely nail polish but it is very small even if it is only £3.00.  There are so many great cheap nail polishes around that I am sure you could get something similar in a bigger bottle on the highstreet.

Barbara Daly nail polishes cost £3.00 for 7ml and are available from Tesco stores or on their website.

You can see our previous posts on Barbara Daly here.

What do you think?

Thanks
Beautifully Addicted To - a Beauty Blog.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...