Monday 14 May 2012

Vivo Cosmetics Lipstick in Barely There

Today's post is on Vivo Cosmetics Lipstick in Barely There.  For those of who don't know yet Vivo is a brand that's stocked in Tesco (and on their web page), it's basically a range of product that gives you the quality for a low end price. 

On one of my regular shopping trips in my local Tesco's I decided to pick up a lipstick from the range, and I choose Barely There.  First off the packaging is really lovely for such a great price...this was £1.99!!  Its sleek and certainly doesn't look like its from a budget range.
 
 
 Barely There is a lovey nude shade which I actually like on my skin tone, its a 'my lips shade'.  It would be great with a smokey eye look and a good work day lip shade.

The lipstick is really pigmented and has a creamy texture, I do notice it going a bit dry once its been on my lips for a while.  It lasts about 3 to 4 hours which I am happy with.  Vivo Lipsticks are available for £1.99 and come in a choice of 9 shades here..  I would really like to try Pink Pout.

I really need to check out the rest of the range, the blushers look great.  You can see our previous posts on Vivo here.

Have tried tried Vivo Cosmetics?  What are your favourite products?

Thanks






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...