Tuesday 8 May 2012

NOTD Accessorize in Truffle

 Today's post is a quick on  Accessorize nail polish in Truffle.
Truffle is a brown taupe shade that is a nice everyday colour.  I also love the packaging of Accessorize products, but I actually find the lid and brush quite short on the nail polish.  I quite like the application, it certainly isn't the best I have ever used but its ok.  I applied two thick coats here to get an opaque finish, I then applied to my nails and it only lasted about 2 days before I had wear (I had no top coat on).

What do you think? I actually prefer this over Barry M Mushroom (they are very similar).

You can see our other posts on Accessorize here.

Accessorise nail polishes are £4.00 for 10ml and can be purchased from Superdrug and Accessorize.

Thanks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...