Wednesday 16 May 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick

Today's new post is on MAC Viva Glam Nicki, I know I am a bit late to the party!

 

This is a bright corally pink shade (yellow based), as soon as I saw the first swatches of this I knew I wanted it. It's not a shade I would normally go for as it's super bright and pigmented. I have also noticed that it looks different on everyone, on some people it seems more coral on others more pink. It tends to be a more neon pink on me.

This is a a satin finish lipstick which is lovely and creamy to apply, but if you have dry lips it will be drawn to this. I have to make sure that my lips are in a great condition when I wear this.

 

The swatch below is just one swipe.

As you can see belows it's almost neon it's that bright.

I tend to wear my Lanolips underneath and then swipe the lipstick over once to get a finish I am happier with.


You can purchase for £13.50 here.


What do you think?


Thanks

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...