Tuesday 29 May 2012

Glossybox's Anniversary












So this month GlossyBox are celebrating their First Birthday and included within this months box, along with the usual 5 beauty products is a lovely compact mirror and a bright pink balloon.

So onto the beauty products in this months box (oh and as usual the boxes contents to do vary slightly from box to box).

1. Osmo Berber Oil Hair Treatment
2. Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath and Shower Gel.
3. Apivata Beauty Masks
4. HD Brow Brow Beater
5. Lolita Lempicka - Lolita Eau de Parfum and L'Eau en Blanc

The products I liked this month

Firstly I've got to say that I know a lot of people maybe disappointed with perfume samples but I actually really like getting them. I love trying a new fragrances and both of these are lovely.  I've worn the L'Eau en Blanc to work the last few days and got a lot of compliments - so bonus.

The HD Brow Brow Beater is a great product and actually the full sized one this month. I have to say I would have loved to try the Grow Baby Grow that some people received, but this has been great to tame and set my brows once I've filled them in.  It's already made it's way into my everyday makeup bag.

Nest up is the Osmo Berber Oil - Hair Treatment. I love products like this - given my dry, frizzy hair, so this is a lovely treat.  I've used the Moroccanoil on my hair for a while so we'll see how this compares.

Finally the let downs -  now this sounds harsh and I don't really mean lets downs but they're just not really products that excited me. In respect of the Noble Isle Bath and Shower Gel, it just isn't the type of products I use (I'm not dirty but I usually have an allergic reaction to most Bath and Shower Gels so tend to stick with the tried and tested), although it will be used up by the household.  Now I will give the Apivita Beauty Masks a go but I think that these are the type of product that is easy to pick up on the high street and for £3.50 full sized, would not really break the bank to try out yourself.

Despite the few niggles with some of the products I'm once again happy with the box as obviously the cannot please everyone and there is a lot that I like - the full size HD Brow products is £29.95 to buy so you've already saved.



2 comments:

Fashinate Me said...

Gutted I missed out on this Glossybox!
Going to sign up asap lol!
Lovely post.
Please check out my fashion blog and I would love if you followed if you like it!

Tolu from Fashinate Me

LatBeautyAddict said...

@Tolu D.A.D.A - it really is a lovely box this time x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...