Wednesday 30 May 2012

Liz Earle Foot Scrub

Today's post is on Liz Earle Foot Scrub.
I love the efforts they go to with the packaging.

With the sun now being out (yeah!) I need to get my feet ready for my sandals and flip flops. So I have started to reach for my Liz Earle Foot Scrub.

Here's what Liz Earle say about it,
'This hard-working scrub gently exfoliates hard, rough skin on heels and soles, leaving feet ultra-soft and buffed to perfection.
Massage daily onto damp skin, concentrating on dry areas such as heels, toes and balls of your feet.
Naturally active ingredients include natural pumice to remove dead skin cells, softening avocado and wheatgerm oils rich in vitamin E, and the invigorating aromas of peppermint and rosemary essential oils.'

To use you apply to damp skin and massage into your skin, paying particular attention to stubborn dry patches (heels and balls of feet).
It's smells so lovely and refreshing from the peppermint. It's quite a think cream with tiny pumice included. As you start the rub this into damp skin the cream dissolves and the pumice will start to exfoliate. It doesn't over do it but ends up making my feet feel lovely and soft. If you have stubborn patches on your heels Liz Earle recommend to use a foot file first.

This has become a summer essential for me...hopefully the weather will last. It retails at £11.00 for 100ml and can be brought here.

I would love to pick up the Foot socks and Foot Repair Moisturiser as well, see here.

What do you think? What your favourite way to get your feet ready for the sun?

Thanks



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This sounds great! x

Unknown said...

@stephanie - u am loving it at the moment, the smell is so refreshing as well

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...