Wednesday 2 May 2012

MAC Hello, Sailor!

I haven't really taken much notice of the recent collection from MAC, there seems to be a new one so often now.  But I did like the look of Hello, Sailor!...though I think it was the photo's, packaging and graphics that caught my eye.

This launch is also a more complete collection containing the usual lipsticks and liglasses but also blush and nail polish etc.

I love the blue and white packaging!
I love the look of the liquid lip balms and the High-Light Powder.

Hello Sailor is available now and is limited edition.

What do you think of this new collection?  Has anything caught your eye?

Thanks



3 comments:

socialitedreams said...

digging the packaging

Unknown said...

Socialite dreams - the packaging is very cute

ClubNailPolish.com said...

http://clubnailpolish.com
Like Candy For Your Nails Each Month

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...