Thursday 10 June 2010

Models Own Nail Polish- Peach Sherbet

So given that Boots in my hometown don't stock Models Own its been a brand I have wanted to, but not got round to trying.

However River Island had a (very) limited collection when I went in the other day so I picked up this pretty shade for £4.99.

I'll be honest, I don't normally pay that for nail varnish these days being totally addicted to BarryM nail paints and all, but I had heard a lot of good reviews and thought - why not!?

I was a little dissapointed with the application as it seemed to go on streaky. Normally I can get away with 2 coats of nail polish, but given it looks a bit streaky in the pic I think really I need 3.

That said, I still think it's a cute summery colour and £4.99 isn't that much relatively, so I will definitely be trying more of these polishes in future.

2 comments:

NicolaCosmeticsmile-x said...

Looks gorgeous such a pretty colour :) x

Nicola-x

Anonymous said...

I love that peach color!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...