Tuesday 22 June 2010

Illamasqua Intense Lip Gloss

As you know we love our Intense Lipglosses from Illamasqua on this this blog so I had to share my recent purchase with you in shade "Move"



I love this colour, it's very wearable. The only thing I would say is that it is described as a deep purple and looks deep purple on their website. It's just not like that at all on me and it was a similar colour to the above on the MUA too!! Weird.


It's not as intense as some of the other colours I have tried but I like that I can wear this everyday and save the more vibrant ones for weekends and partying!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

That's such a pretty colour xx

Anonymous said...

Love the colour. I often get put off by descriptions and online colours so it's good to see it live.

Unknown said...

I love this color. It looks more like a pink then a purple.

Painting Rainbows said...

Love! I wish I could get Llamasqua. I think they ship but I have no idea how the price translates to American dollars and what the shipping would be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...