Tuesday 8 June 2010

Do you ever lose your makeup?

Ok, so I have just been to Superdrug because I am going for a meal tonight after work and I stupidly forgot my makeup!! I only wanted to pick up some lippie so that at least something had been touched up, but as I was looking it got me thinking...
*
You see the lippie I chose was a lovely Rimmel one that when I saw and swatched it, I remembered I had bought it before and only used it like once or twice. Yet it is no where to be seen at home.
*
Therefore the only conclusion is that it is lost... This happens far too often mainly because I am constantly changing bags, or going and staying at the boyf's and generaly packing my makeup in a hurry or not putting it back where it should be.
*
I just wondered really, does anyone else seem to experience this?

4 comments:

nicoletta said...

I lose stuff all the time but it's only when it appears that i realise i had lost it lol x

Unknown said...

I've lost my little pots of concealers, and my mac lip glasses.

It happens

http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

natalielinsay said...

im always loosing make up! mainly for the same reason as you - packing up my bag for staying at the boyfs... but i also get asked for people to borrow stuff... i forget to ask for a lot of the stuff back :L xoxo

sugar sugar said...

I often misplace makeup but I find whatever piece is there missing the next day or when I no longer need it. >.<

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...