Sunday 13 January 2013

Lifestyle and Fitness change


I've previously mentioned that I've been on a diet since the beginning of last year and it's been going okay so far.  I'm consistently losing weight, however I really need to start moving more and making a really effort to get myself in shape and to my goal by the summer.

With that in mind, whilst scrolling through Pinterest and Tumblr - I've come across two workouts that I feel would be a great starting point for an all over body workout.

First up is Lauren Conrad's,
From - Lauren Conrad

and then the second one is from Becky of diethoroscope.tumblr.com,

From -  diethoroscope.tumblr.com
The plan from Becky is different as it's a lot more of a lifestyle change as well.

Now these are the plans that I like the look off, but both sites offer a great selection of different workouts and tips for beginners to more advanced fitness freaks.

I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...