Saturday 5 January 2013

Primark loveliness

Hey

 

Just a quick post for a Saturday morning.

 

There was a must have bag from Primark back in October/November that was a dupe for the Zara bag. L had managed to get herself the tan version and I was super jealous.

 

But then Primark released the bag below which is similar (just bigger handles) for £12 as well. So L got me one :)




I love it, it's soooo pretty, such a good size!
L got mine back in December so if your after one you might still get one!
Thanks
 
 

3 comments:

All Things Wonderful said...

Ooh! fab I think I'll be popping into Primark now, hope they still have some left :)
x

Unknown said...

beautiful bag and cool blog! xx

The Provocative Couture

Unknown said...

Such a classic bag :)

http://theislandgirl018.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...