Wednesday 30 January 2013

Vichy Normaderm 3in1 Cleanser and a play with Vine

So I've jumped on the Vine bandwagon and had a go a doing a little post.

I've discovered that I own around 8 facemasks that I haven't even used yet and added to that recently was the Vichy Normaderm 3in1 Cleanser, which was one of the samples in this months Glossybox.  It's a Cleanser, Scrub and Face mask all in one.  It's a "Soap-free, paraben-free and alcohol-free cleanser, scrub and mask suitable for use on sensitive skin including spots and acne-prone skin" and it helps the "appearance of imperfections, clears impurities and eliminates excess sebum".  So all round a great little cleanser, scrub or face mask really.

So here I am trying it out in my lovely relaxing bath, 


It's quite a thick creamy product with little grainy texture for the scrub, but not as much as you usually fine in a scrub.  It's goes on quite easily and after 5 mins I did feel like it began to dry slightly on my skin but without a tightening feel on my skin.  My skin is left feeling lovely, clean and fresh.  I actually used a little of the product initially to remove my makeup i.e. using it as a cleanser.  It removed my makeup easily and rinsed off quite well.  Good thing really as it's a green cream!

- Available from Boots - £11.00 for 125ml

My username is the same as my Twitter account - LatBeautyAddict if you want to check out Vine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...