Tuesday 29 January 2013

Baking Goodies







Not only am I obsessed with all things beauty related I also totally addicted to baking.  It's so relaxing on a weekend to bake up some sweet little treats.  My whole family know how obsessed I am with it all so for Birthday and Christmas presents I tend to get an amazing selection of little goodies - this Christmas was no exemption!  With moving into our new house I was after some vintage look accessories for the kitchen and as usual my family didn't disappoint.

I got the gorgeous pink scale off my younger sister, which fits perfectly into my 50's vintage kitchen.  The Chicken Egg holder off my mum is perfect as well  and is much better than putting them in the fridge!.  K didn't disappoint with a vintage red skirt apron from H&M and Peggy Porschen's Boutique.  

Hopefully I'll be a bit more organised this year and share some pictures!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute! You'll have to let us know if the book is good :)

Sarah xx

Heather Nixon said...

Cute scales - very retro :)


www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

Katie said...

Gorgeous baking bits! Thanks for following me, followed back!
Katie xx
http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

Natalia said...

That book looks so cool, you should bake something and post about it :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...