Wednesday 30 January 2013

Feeling Dandy....





K previously showed you the Sugarlicious set and up today is the Feeling Dandy set - Perk me up...Lip and Cheek tint.  First off the Dandelion Box powder is my favorite from Benefit.  It was the first I discovered and it great when you need a pick me up.  I can apply all over or just over the top of my cheeks to brighten my complexion through the day.

What Benefit says about the set,
"Perk up with our "pink-me-ups" for a radiantly pretty look.  Our pocket-sized lip & cheek kit includes an iconic tint award-winning cheek colour luscious lip gloss and sexy highlighter so you can add a pop of colour to your look....morning, noon or night"
The set includes:

  • Posietint - a poppy/pink tinted lip & cheek stain
  • High Beam - luminescent complexion enhancer
  • Dandelion - a brightening face powder
  • Ultra plush dandelion lip gloss



The gloss is the only thing I haven't had a go with before.  It's a lot more coral based than the Dandelion powder, but works well as an everyday gloss.

The sets are £24.00 from Benefit Stores, counters and online.

1 comment:

rita said...

I love the Blush! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...