Tuesday 22 January 2013

Golden Touch....





Primark accessories are always a little hit and miss and most of the time I can never find anything and sometimes when I do they tend to break within a few weeks, however occasionally you find a little gem which just keeps encouraging you to keep going back and checking out the selection.  It's perfect for the current on trend accessories that you probably wouldn't be wearing in a few months, especially given the relatively cheap price.

So these two little beauties are a recent purchase from Primark.  The bangle is lovely and girlie and looks perfect all layered up with a pick and mix of bangles/bracelets or just a good on it's own. It also looks a lot more expensive than it was.  The watch is a lovely rose gold effect with diamante stones around the face. I absolutely love this!  I have a gorgeous Ted Baker watch but I'm always worried about ruining it when I wear it everyday so this is fantastic and I love the fact it's rose gold.

Watch £5.00
Bow Bangle £2.00

3 comments:

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

I also love rose gold at the moment. Last time I went to Primark, I thought that the jewellery selection was really good, they didn't look as cheap as they used to!

TheMaiBug said...

I love these, what a bargain!

themaibug.blogspot.com

Amy W. Hemmingway said...

I need that watch in my life!!!

www.dusterknuckles.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...