Tuesday 15 January 2013

Chocolate Cupcake...




As Lush state on their website 'Who wouldn't want to site around with Chocolate on their face?'

This is a facial mask aimed at oily teenage skin, but I find it works great at any age if you suffer from breakouts.  It helps to remove excess oil and calms breakouts.  It contains Rhassoul Mud which absorbs grease, cleans and soothes, Linseed which nourishes and softens the skin, Fresh Mint for toning
Cocoa Butter to moisture.

I tend to use once or twice a month when my skin needs it.  Apply all over and leave for around 5 to 10 mins.  I tend to wipe it off with a muslin cloth as I just find it easier. It's a great little treat for your skin.

Advice - it needs to be stored in the fridge due to the ingredients.

Haven't tried any of the other facial masks, so if anybody has any recommendations or favourites?

1 comment:

Ellen Grace said...

I really really want to try LUSH products!!

http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...