Tuesday 17 April 2012

imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails







So todays' review is on the imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails. We were kindly sent the D090 Space Cadet set to try.

Firstly I've got to say I love the design, despite my dislike of all things glittery (well makeup + glitter).  The gold glitter finish is just nice and subtle and makes the overall look just pop.

I love the idea of these and like my mum commented 'wonder why no-one has done anything like these before?'.  The nails themselves have a little sticker on them which means you don't need to bother with any glue.  Simple pick the correct size, peel off the cover and press firmly onto the nail.  It recommends that you wipe your nails first with the enclosed prep pad to help with adhesion of the nail.

Now these are very quick and easy to apply.  But once they're on they seem to easily pop off!  I touched the remote and one came off and then the dog and another came off - not good.  I've eventually stuck them on with nail glue which was obviously not quite the plan.  The only other problem I encountered was the sizing.  Now I do have quite little nails but I do think a lot of people would struggle with the finding the the right fit.  Have to say though once you do I'm more than happy with the end result, just a shame the won't say on with just the sticky pads.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...