Thursday 12 April 2012

Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo




So this is more a a rave about a life saver products rather than a review.  I also go back to this is if I'm having issues with scalp and after trying the Percy & Reed Splendidly Silky Moisturising Shampoo my scalp was in a right state.  It just wouldn't stop itching - it was on fire!

Now whenever I have any issues with my scalp I turn to Neutrogena and in particular their T/Gel Range.  They're advertise as Gentle, Effective and Complete Scalp Therapy,

"Neutrogena T/Gel® Therapeutic Hair Care is a line of dermatologist-recommended shampoos formulated to treat itchy, flaky scalp, caused by conditions ranging from mild dandruff to seborrheic dermatitis. Gentle and pleasant to use, T/Gel® products leave hair shiny and manageable and relieve itching for hours after rinsing. The complete T/Gel® line offers different active ingredients and benefits to treat of all kinds of scalp symptoms."

I tend to use the T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo the most, as it's easy to get hold of in the Supermarket and saves a trip to the Boots/drugstore, but also it seems to cover all my main issues - dry, itchy scalp and dandruff.

I just use in replacement of my normal shampoo and my scalp feels so much calmer within a couple of washes.  One downside - the Coal Tar Extract gives the product what can only be described as a 'funky' smell that does remain on her hair, but by the time I've used some leave in conditioner and frizz control serum it does die down a bit!

Overall if you have any problems with your scalp this is just the best thing our there to fix it.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...