Monday 30 April 2012

Nails Inc Neon Crackle

Just a quick post to about the new Neon Nail Crackle's from Nails Inc.  These are just stock images no swatches but I was so excited when I saw them I had to do a post!
I have never fancied the crackle polishes and so far have not used one.  But I am loving the neon trend and then when I saw these images I knew these were for me!

Here's what Nails Inc say,
'Your favourite nail trend just got even better! We have taken crackle to the next level with four new super chic neon shades. Try these vibrant colours over Floral Street brilliant white nail polish for a show stopping finish. What better way to update your Spring Summer wardrobe?'

Here are the shades available:





I would love Camden Town and Kings Cross.  Here's how Nails Inc say you should apply them.

How to apply

• Apply one coat of your chosen nails inc base coat

• Apply two coats of your Floral Street nails inc polish

• Leave to dry for 5 minutes

• Apply 1 coat of your chosen neon crackle shade. Have fun with this - try painting in different directions as this will affect how your design will look.

• Wait and see your nail polish appear through the cracks!

What do you think?

Thanks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...