Friday 13 April 2012

L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Polish French Riviera

 

 

Today's post is a review on a new nail polish I picked up from Boots. It is from the new Colour Riche nails which is L'Oreal first long lasting mini nail collection, the shade I got was French Riviera. The collection contains 41 gel based colours designed by L'Oreal Paris' Colour Creative Director Orrea Light.

I decided to pick this up on the Boots 3 for 2 which is currently running. The choice of shades is great, they cost £4.99 for 5ml bottle which I do think is expensive but if you could get them on 3 for 2 then it is not too bad.

I have previously showed you Ingenuos Rose here and Rue Montmartre here.

The swatch above was with 2 coats applied and you can see a little tip through it. This shade is a lot thinner than Rue Monatmartre and more like Ingenuos Rose. But I don't mind this as I like the colour once its on.

Application is lovely and easy due to the fat fat brush (my favourite type of brush to apply nail polish). Though the consistency can be a little runny so just watch out!

What do you think? I think it's a great spring shade and would suit most skin tones.

Overall I like this nail polish though its a tad expensive and I would certainly look at more shades. Though it might be the first nail polish I actually finish!

Have you tried them? Do you have a fave shade?


Thanks


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...