Wednesday 25 April 2012

Orly Robo Romance

 
 Today's post is a NOTD featuring Orly's Robo Romance.  After trying out Orly Steel your Heart I was excited to try another shade.  I popped along to my local Boot's and picked up a mini polish for £5.

Robo Romance is a sheer pink polish with a hint of holographic sparkle (very slight).  The polish is very sheer so I decided to layer 3 coats over a very pale nude/pink.  But as you can see its still very sheer.  Though this still makes a lovely day time nail or would be a lovely bridal nail.  I am going to try this over a more pale barbie pink next time!

The bottle has the gripper cap the same as the normal size bottle though I didn't feel this had as much grip as the normal bottle.  But these are such a great feature!

What do you think?

Are you an Orly fan? Whats your favourite shade?

 Thanks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous nude :) I love Orly x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...