Thursday 26 April 2012

Mii Pure Wonder Concealer







So today's review of Mii Cosmetics Wonder Concealer on Awake01. Now firstly I've discussed on here a few times that I'm obsessed with my dark circles (only made worse by the fact I wear glasses - always seem to add a shadow), so I'm always after a brightening under eye concealer.

Mii is a relatively new discover for both K and myself. K showed you the Mii uplifting Cheek Colour in Kissed previously. However the brand already has a few celeb fans namely Olivia Palermo. She was seen at London Fashion Week wearing one of the Moisturising Lip Lovers in Tease.

Anyway back to the concealer! Firstly I think the product itself comes in a lovely sleek looking packaging. I actually think the whole range looks well presented and expensive. The concealer then has a little brush on the end. Only complaint I had is that it seemed to get extremely messy by the brush!

You simply twist, apply with the brush and pat. If I'm feeling particularly annoyed by my dark circles that morning I tend to brush a little in with a concealer brush and then pat a little extra on top.

It promises to do the following:

"disguise dull, tired skin and dark circles, lightening and correcting the delicate area under the eye, while moisturising and smoothing for a youthful, bright-eyed look"
It easily hides the worst of the colouring and brightens the area. I have to admit that I wouldn't usually wear this just on it's own.  I would tend to either use Benefit's Erase Paste or Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer first and then this on top.  Both these combo's work brilliant.  Have to say though for most normal people and not the dark circle crazies like me, this is more than enough.

It's £20.50 for 1.5ml - which is quite steep.

1 comment:

Faye Curtiz said...

I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...