How is everyone? We hope you have all had a nice weekend!
Mine has mostly been spent shopping for a dress for L's Hen Do (Still haven't found one) and walking in the woods (this has become a sunday tradition, and more baking with the Little one (this time it was smarties cupcake cakes). I have also been trying to potty train the little one but this isn't going well.
images form http://www.weheartit.com/
L has been sorting out more wedding plan, mostly involving her seating plan etc. L also went to see Plan B on Friday night, she said he was amazing!!! It was her best gig ever!!!
This week on the blog:
- K showed you her purchases from the 17 Spring Collection.
- We featured our best and worst outfits from the Oscars.
- We also showed you briefly our February Favourites.
- L introduced you to her new style crush Mila Kunis.
- K did a post on a mini haul from Topshop.
- K gave an update on her Lush Face Care items.
- K managed to find the Elusive Naked Palette.
- K also gave you a heads up on the 10 Years of Glamour Clinique freebie's.
We hope you all have a great week!