Saturday 5 March 2011

The Elusive Urban Decay Naked Palette....

Hey,

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw on lipglossiping.com that Debenhams had the Urban Decay Naked palette in stock and with the 10% discount I had to take a look.

In the end I decided to take a look in my Debenhams in Milton Keynes instead of ordering online and low and behold they had it in stock!!!
I absolutely love it! I am sure you have all seen swatches or reviews on this but for those who haven't I'll just do a quick run through. The palette itself comes nicely packed with a small Eye Primer Potion and inside the palette you get a lovely eye shadow brush as well. I got mine for £28.50 but it is normally £32.00. Though this is now out of stock online at Debenhams the Milton Keynes store has stock, so if you are searching for it maybe give your local Debs a ring.
The palette contains 12 gorgeous and rich neutral shades that are highly pigmented, that can create anything beautiful day/office look to a smokey evening eye.
My favourite shades so far are Sidecar, Toasted, Hustle and Darkhouse.

I have also done a little EOTD for you:
Products used:
  • Lily Lolo Peepo
  • Lily Lolo Blondie Concealer
  • UD Eye Primer Potion
  • UD Naked palette Virgin, Sin, Sidecar, Toasted and Hustle
  • The Body Shop Divide & Multiply Mascara in Brown.

Have you got the palette? What are your favourite shades or looks to create?

Thanks

7 comments:

Bon Vivant Clique said...

=0 I didn't know they had the one with the brush over in the U.K yet. Thanks for the heads up!! Love the look you did too!!

Love J.
http://bon-vivant-clique.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Wait, they've replaced the eyeliners with a brush? That is pretty rubbish I think, I'd rather have two eyeliners anyday. But yay for managing to get hold of it!

x

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

I just got the palette on Wednesday and I took adavantage of the 10% off as well. They didn't have it online, so you did the good thing! Right now i like Sidecar and Darkhorse!

Christina Marie said...

I ordered mine off of the Debenhams website. I ended up getting 20% off and free delivery so luckily paid £25 for it. Can't wait for it to come :D x

Makeup and Mutts said...

The UD Naked Palette is great! :)

I wish I got the brush!

thefashionfreak said...

I ordered it the other day! Just blogged about it too! hahaa :) Like Christina Marie, I got TWENTY off and free delivery!! :D

Claire x

Stacey said...

Damn! I wish I though of this when I bought my few bits off Debs website! Lucky you it looks goregous xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...