Tuesday 29 March 2011

NOTD Collection 2000 Swizzles

With British Summer Time now here and the lovely weather we've been having (although its dark and miserable this morning in the North West), I thought I'd go for something bright and cheerful.



(flash)


I this up in Superdrug last week. They had an offer where if you spent £4.00 you could get a free Hot Looks polish.


I actually went Swizzles, as it went perfectly with my dress for my Hen Do last Saturday.


(no flash)


I got a good opaque finish with 3 coats and was really happy with the glossy finish I ended up with.


The colour looked great on and I got loads of compliments - nice little extra bonus.

Ok so this is from the Hot Looks range with is fast drying and it really does dry quickly. When I use this range I hardly seem to smudge the polish once its on. My only let down was that after putting it on at 10am, it already seemed to have tip wear by about 7pm and quite a few chips by the next day. Not good! Even though the colour is gorgeous, I wouldn't really pick up anymore unless i spent over £4 again. I just think there are better cheap polishes out there.

3 comments:

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

I have some of the Hot Looks polishes and they go goopy really quickly :/ Shame, because they have such great colours!

Lucy said...

They look like such great colours too so its a shame. Although if you only want to wear the colour for one night out its ok :)

Rainbows and Buttons
xx

Makeup and Mutts said...

How long does it take to dry? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...