Round up of this months favourites.
- Bourjois Eye Makeup Remover - best ever!
- YSL Babydoll - I just LOVE this perfume and keep re-buying and re-buying.
- Freederm Spot Gel - it really helps to reduce redness.
- Barry M Toffee Lipgloss no2 - non-sticky, smells great and a a gorgeous nude.
- 17 Sweet Kiss Blush - see our review here.
- Erase Paste Concealer - love it!
- Neal's Yard Orange Flower Moisturiser - despite the funky smell I love this.
- MUFE Face & Body - Love this foundation, the coverage is sheer but flawless.
- Simple Anti-Blemish Moisturiser - I alternate this between and my Neals' Yard.
- MAC Cremesheen in Just Superb - just a gorgeous nude pink.
What's everyone else been loving this month?