How is everyone? We hope you have had a good week!
Again both L and myself have been quite busy, and we both have busy weeks to come! I have had the last week off but we had a busy week scheduled. We had taken our Little one to Whipsnade Zoo for the day, we choose the day that was really foggy but we still had a great time.
We also painted our Little ones room in the lovely shade of Sweet Pink and decorated some of her existing furniture. Then finally L has come to mine this weekend for a visit which was nice.
As I said we have both been busy and L is trying to finalise a lot of her wedding plans as she now has 11 weeks to go!! So she was at mine this weekend to try her actual wedding dress on, as it had arrived in. She looked Amazing!!!
She has also been busy prefecting her cupcakes for her wedding (she's making her own) and the above got trialled for comic relief. She has brought some down with her for us as well and I have to say they are gorgeous!
This week on the blog:
- K showed you her cheap and cheerful lipglosses versus her new MAC lipgloss - Lipglosses:Cheap & Cheerful vs MAC
- We had a NOTD featuring 3 new ELF shades - ELF NOTD:Dark Purple Glitter, Desert Haze and Innocent.
- K showed you a NOTD featuring Barry M Pink Flamingo.
- We had another ELF product featured on the blog - ELF Mineral Lipglosses.
- Then K showed you some of the new products and treats available from Benefit Cosmetics - Finding Mr Bright, Mad Hatter Tea Party, & b.right! Radiance Skincare.
- L showed you her yummy cupcakes that were made for Red Nose Day.
Hope you have a good week!
Some images from http://www.weheartit.com/