Monday 4 June 2012

Orly Faint of Heart




Today's post is on Orly Faint of Heart which is from the new Orly Cool Romance Collection.  K's previously shown you Steel your Heart and Robo Romance.  

The colour was perfect for me.  It's a gorgeous dirty beige/grey that is my favourite type of colour to see me through the summer - I'm just obsessed with these types of colour.  I was really impressed with the polish, which applies easily and produces a lovely end result, with two coats.  I'm also really impressed with the handle on the brush.  It's rubber which means that it's much less likely to slip out of your hands whilst applying.

I'm actually in love with the whole collection and now need to get You're Blushing and Artificial Sweetener


These are priced at £9.25 for 18ml at http://www.lookfantastic.com/ and £13 at www.boots.com for the 5.3ml Mani Mini Trio.  They're also £5 for the mini's in Boots.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...