Friday 29 June 2012

Look Beauty Double Hit Lip Rose Riot

For ages I had wanted to try Look Beauty and when I found it in the Northampton Superdrug I did go a bit crazy for L and myself. I did a previous post here on some of the other items I had bought.

Today's post is on Look Beauty's Double Hit Lip.

Here's what Look Beauty say,

'Universally flattering and as tan enhancing as a white dress, these colour pop shades look amazing, whether gloriously glossy or not! All the trends covered - matte, glossy or combine the two.'

The shade I have is Rose Riot.

As you can see you have a lipstick at one end and a gloss at the other, so you can create 3 looks which you can see above. The shade is a corally pink which really pops, though the gloss is a lot paler than the lipstick. The lipstick gives quite a matte finish so I do like the gloss over the top, yet the gloss tends to be a bit tacky (which I hate).

I have really fallen in love with this (though it's a bit bright for me) the staying power of the lipstick s fantastic! I really need to test out the normally lipsticks now!

These normally retail at £8 with a choice of 5 shades. Yet currently Look Beauty are running some summer offers and this is half price at £4.

You can purchase Look Beauty exclusively from Superdrug, you can check out the store's here and you can check out the rest of the range and purchase from here.

What do you think? Have you been able to try anything from the Look Beauty range?

Thanks
 

 

2 comments:

socialitedreams said...

LOVE the gold shimmer in it, definitely would buy taht if we had it stateside....very pretty

Unknown said...

Awesome Blog. I add this Blog to my bookmarks.

Comprar Seguidores Instagram

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...