Friday 1 June 2012

No7 Stay Perfect Polish in Foxglove





Today I wanted to share with you all my current favourite nail polish. I've been wearing No7 Perfect Polish in Foxglove for a few days now. I know it's spring and I should possibly embrace the pastels and brights, but I just love deep berry colour. Just love any berry shades! It looks so chic once on and seems to compliment my skin tone more than pastels do. I have to admit that I do much prefer darker nails and will probably wear them most of the summer. I think they contrast well with my more neutral spring and summer wardrobe.

(my other polish on rotation is Rimmels Pro Finish in Nightflight)

On to the application. This is actually my first No7 polish, although K has quite a few which you can see here. I found it easy to apply and was than happy with the end result after two coats. My nails were left smooth and glossy. It lasts around 3-4 days before I really notice any tip wear (although when I had it on my toes it lasted a full two weeks without any chips).

Not the cheapest polishes around at £7.00 but they a great purchase to get with your £5.00 No7 voucher when it's available.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...