Here's what Omorovicza say,
'This oil-free soothing serum helps to brighten dull complexions and erase any signs of tiredness.
- Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate) binds moisture to the skin for long-lasting hydration.
- Vitamin C corrects skin tone and reduces the appearance of age spots.
- Calming and detoxifying, zinc (as gluconate, PCA and mineral compound) regulates sebum production to eliminate shine.
- Watercress leaf extract brightens complexion, increases radiance and enhances skin tone to diminish the appearance of imperfections.
- White lupin energises and revitalises.
- Mineral CosmetologyTM , a patented mineral delivery system, leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking.'
I love tha packaging of this, it's a pump dispenser and you hardly need any so it will last well. The texture is a gel but it is very fluid like (it's quite runny) and it sinks into your skin well.
This retails for £68 for 30ml, you find out more here.