Sunday, 4 September 2011

Mini Shopping Haul

Just a quick post on a few bits I picked up in Chester on Friday morning. I still had a £25 Debenhams gift voucher left over from my Birthday, so as I was out and about I thought I would treat myself to a few bits.

In the end I picked up a Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit and a MAC Lipglass from the new collection MAC Me Over in Curvaceous.

And as an extra perk I managed to get a sample of the new Matchmaster Foundation in Shade 1.0.

I'll put some swatches up in the week.


3 comments:

Toni@The Beauty Spot said...

I really want to try the Matchmaker foundation, looking forward to your swatches xx

The Girlie Blog said...

Oh yum! MAC Lipglass! You lucky girl!

The Girlie Blog said...

Oh yum! MAC Lipglass! You lucky girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...