How has everyone's week been?
We have both been very busy in work and sorting out bits for L's wedding! I have also had our Mum and Little sister down to stay. But in between being so busy we both have been doing some baking and trying to relax. Me and my little one have been making some gingerbread men and decorating them....guess which is the little one's! But L's baking was far more impressive and she is using her wedding colour theme as inspiration! How good do these look????
I have also managed to pick up Despicable Me this week on DVD from Tesco's (if you were spending £40 on your food shop you could get it for £7). I love this film sooooo much its soooo funny! One of my fav bits its the 'Its So Fluffy', have you seen the film? I also really want a minion as well.Then this week on the blog for your reading we have had:
- L showed us her Vintage Inspired Hair Accessorises from Primark.
- K gave up a Heads up on some new ELF treats.
- We also told you about the Boots No7 £5 off vouchers being back.
- L showed off a cutie Green Monster and her new smoothie Green Monster.
- L also has shown you her gorgeous cupcakes in more detail here...Cupcake Love.
We hope you've all had a fun weekend!
P.S don't forgot to check out our competiton which ends on the 6th March.