Thursday 15 July 2010

Sorry from Selfridges.......

I got a nice surpirse last week when I got home from work. Selfridges had responded to our complaint about MAC's rubbish costumer service at the Trafford Centre. They'd left a message on my voicemail and asked that we phoned them back. As it was my fiance in the end, who sent the complaint - he really wanted to speak. After quite a lenghty conversation - where he didn't raise his voice once and did point out that some people were working and not just doing their OWN makeup or gossiping.
Selfridges were really nice about things and ended up sending some goodies through! and on Monday a big box was delievered :)

So this is what was in the box:

1. La Prairie - Skin Caviar Luxe Eye Lift Cream x 2
2. La Prairie - Cellular Revitalizing Eye Gel
3. Clarins - Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
4. Clarins - HydraQuench Cooling Cream- Gel x 2
5. Clarins - Eyes Contour Balm
6. Giorgio Armani - Fluid Master Primer
7. Giorgio Armani - Fluid Sheer Highlighter
8. Clarins - Instant Eye Makeup Remover
9. Clinique - Mild Facial Soap
10. Clinique - Anit Blemish Solutions
11. Dior - Lip Maximizer

£30 gift voucher - yay ;)

and as it was my fiance who sent the complaint - he was sent some goodies as well (quite funny really cos he is so not into male grooming! but already loves the Giorgio Armani Fortifying serum haha)

1. Giorgio Armani Skin Minerals for men - fortifying serum
2. Armani code samples x 2
3. Clarins Gel Hydratant Mositure Gel for Men x 2
4. Clinique for men - M Lotion daily hydration
5. Clinique for men - Face Scrub
6. Clinique for men - Age Defense for eyes.

Still nothing back from MAC but Selfridges have been great and I'm very happy I contacted them

14 comments:

Dani B said...

OMG
I am beyond jealous right now!

Bon Vivant Clique said...

What! So jealous!! I never got a reply from my complaint let alone goodies!!

I hope to maybe see a few reviews of the products you got??

Love J.
http://bon-vivant-clique.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

wow... you got some great stuff

http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

Good for you!

Anonymous said...

ok i need to complain more
xx

Anonymous said...

It's good to see they acknowledged your complaint and even compensated you for it. Hopefully they'll keep an eye on their staff now too.

Kaberi Sultana said...

I am sooo glad that they compensated you, especially on your birthday of all days! I bet selfridges goes online and checks peoples complaints and when they found out you were a blogger, they were like UHOH. lol =). <3!

beachbumbeauty13 said...

It was nice of them to do that. It's good that they listened to your complaint, because too many companies don't listen and they lose many customers that way. Other than that, nice haul. :)

LatBeautyAddict said...

Thanks for the comments - I'm glad I didn't just keep quiet in the end and I'm glad that Selfridges value their customers.

Cos my fiance made the complaint, he didn't say I was a blogger - which I think was a good move in the end cos they didn't just give me the stuff to shut me up! Just all round well done Selfridges

Can't wait to have a good play with the goodies and do some reviews and I've now got to think about what I want to purchase with the £30 ;)

Lx

tuttibeauty said...

hey girlies thankyou for following! following you rite back!! great blog!
i <3 selfridges :D
lots of love charlie xoxox
www.tuttibeauty.blogspot.com

Missariadne said...

Great!Kisses!

Anonymous said...

Wow, If I complained here in Italy to La Rinascente (Selfrdges like center) they would have sent me a sorry note, that's all. I'm so happy for what you got.

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS! Lol xx

Krystal said...

I'm glad to hear that they got back to you!
I left you guys an award on my blog!

http://missysassypants.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-heart-your-blog.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...