Tuesday 13 July 2010

Forgotten Illamasqua and MAC Birthday purchases

Ok so I'm a bit rubbish and managed to miss two of my birthday purchases!

I picked up an Illamasqua Sheer Gloss in Rousse and MAC Frost Lipstick in Angel


Love both of these colours! Both just look so cute on - would point out though that the Illamasqua Sheer Gloss in more pink than it looks here (would say it was more a candy pink).

The Gloss isn't sticky at all (which is why I have such an addiction to these glosses) and smells so sweet and edible.

Angel is actually my first MAC lipstick and I love it. It looks very natural on, so its perfect for everyday.

All in all, very happy with my purchases.

Lx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love both colours too.

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

lovely colors...

Louela Daniele said...

loves it! ill make sure to check them out myself! love your blog girls!!!

loueladaniele.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love your blog, if you follow mine I'll follow you!
http://blog-isthenewblack.blogspot.com/
Thanks
xoxox

Sybil said...

aaahh that gloss is really pretty!! :D

Animated Confessions

Fashion and Beauty Lights said...

Love them both :) I love pink lips!

Tanya said...

great post, love the pink gloss.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...