Tuesday 20 July 2010

The Body Shop - Pistachio Eye Colour

Just a quick post really!

With my birthday money - I thought I'd have a go of The Body Shops Eyeshadow. Not tried them before and really liked the look of Pistachio - and for £6.00 and £5.00 off for my birthday month BARGAIN!


I liked the look of this cos its a bit of the dirty/minty/grey green with slight golden look to it. Probably not a great description but best I could come up with sorry.

In the picture below you can see the golden bits picked up by the camera.



Love the way it looks!

Given that I've never tried them before, I really liked it(now purchased a shimmer cube as well - review to follow). Only complaint would be that it doesn't tend to loosen a lot of powder when you use the brush - so it does get a little messy!
Overall I would purchase others!

Lx

5 comments:

beachbumbeauty13 said...

That's a really pretty shadow. :) I haven't tried any TBS makeup items but I will definitely think about it now.

Anonymous said...

oo that color looks pretty!

paws and pockets said...

Thats a nice colour, not one I would usually go to, but I'm tempted now :)

Radiant Make Up said...

it looks gorgeous - I can't wait to try some of their new stuff :)

Donna said...

gorgeous color :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...