Tuesday 27 April 2010

Note to self: Do not confuse mini straighteners with travel straighteners...

Oh how I wanted to be able to post about how amazing these straighteners are and that I will be bringing them to NYC in my suitcase next week instead of my heavy GHD's.

I won't be doing any such thing though.

Yes mini straighteners, you have failed me. Unfortunately they simply don't cut it. I mean don't get me wrong they are still cheap, but for me they won't be of any more use to me than straightening my fringe when I get into work if the humid/damp weather has made it go curly at the roots.

The problem with them was they just didn't actually straighten my hair! More flattened it for a split second. I can't help but feel a little cheated, but I think that's my fault for thinking I might actually be able to rely on them when I have obviously been using GHD's all these years for a reason!!

Would I recommend these straighteners?? Probably not in all honesty. Most of my friends also say they have unruly hair so if you have any kind of resistance to straightening in your hair these babies are not for you! Unless of course you want to bring them to work for quick touch ups (but don't get ahead of yourself - when I go out from work I will still be carting my heavy GHD's into work with me to use for touching up)

♥ Giddy Princess ♥

2 comments:

LatBeautyAddict said...

So disappointing - wont be buying these then!!

Lx

Dani B said...

I know :( was gutted!!! ♥Giddy Princess♥

Big GHD's to NYC it is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...