Tuesday 27 April 2010

Forgotten Purchases...

Haha, story of my life - I actually forgot about two purchases I made today!! The missing two are Miss Sporty FABULOUS lash in Waterproof Black (I use this everyday as it is the only mascara that holds the inital curl from eyelash curling - all other mascaras are too heavy/wet and push the curl back down!) and Miss Sport XX Volume mascara in Waterproof Black - I have yet to try this but given it was only £2.99 I thought I would give it a whirl...


Anyway, more on that when I get around to it haha! Here are full purchases...




As you can see I have tried the BarryM nailvarnish in shade #293 "grey". LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! Perfect for what I was wanting colour wise (just make sure you use two coats) and only £2.95!!

Go out and buy it now!!!!!

♥Giddy Princess ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...