Tuesday 27 April 2010

......Continuation of Todays Purchases

Hi - this is L

As you know I went for a stroll around the shops at lunch with the Giddy Princess. I didn’t partake in the mini hair straightener’s purchase (although seem as I am seriously addicted to straightening my unruly, frizzy mane - I do think that these will be a future purchase.......ooooo and definitely in ♥pink♥Winking Smileys). Instead today I went a little crazy in Boots........


I picked up Boots Original Formula Vanishing Day Cream, Boots eye-cream (along with the trusted beauty obsessed sidekick) at the bargain price of £1.94, Collection 2000 Illuminating under eye concealer, Soap and Glory – The Fab Pore Facial Peel, Barry M nail varnish in 303 Bright Purple, Boots 17 Anti-redness correction stick, Natural Collection eyeshadow in White Opal and some new eye-shadow brushes.

I’m absolutely loving the Boots Original Formula products after a referral from my beauty obsessed pal, Giddy Princess. I’ve already picked up the Cleansing Milk and the Facial Tonic and I adore the vintage packaging which really cries out to me girly side ♥. Once I tried out the moisturiser, I’ll review the 3 products together.

I was also quite excited about purchasing the Soap and Glory – The Fab Pore peel. This may come as a bit of a shock but.............this is actually my first Soap and Glory Purchase. I know I’ve been a bit slow on trying this range, kept meaning to get something and give it a go but was never sure what to get. I’ve eventually decide to try The Fab Pore after reading a couple of good reviews. I’m really excited about trying this with the promise of minimising your pores (which is a serious quest of mine!) – Hopefully I’ll do a review on it in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...