Wednesday 12 October 2011

Bourjois 10 Day Enamel in Kaki



Part of Bourjois's AW11 collection is this gorgeous Kaki. It's a new shade created to compliment the cashmere, candy, rosewood and fuchsia pinks and is the very reason it was created.

It's such a gorgeous and easy shade for Autumn.



It's part of the 10 day Nail collection, which (unsurprisingly given the name :) )claims to hold up for 10 days with touch ups. To enable this Bourjois had included an angled brush for touch ups. I actually found the brush really easy to use and a nice addition. It also made it easier and quicker to deal with chips.

This is actually my first Bourjois polish and I was very impressed - It only required 2 coats for a streak free finish. In respect of lasting, I got around 3ish days before I had to touch it up and in the end I had to re-do my nails in about 8 days. I probably could have got the 10 days out of it, but I felt that my tips looked quite thick.

Very worth it for £5.99 and I've already eyed up a few more of the polishes that I need in my collection!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...