Wednesday 26 May 2010

Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Frenzy

I'm absolutely loving this at the moment. Its soooo pigmented and has really good staying power. I already posted that I picked this up last week in the Trafford Centre however I didn't do any swatches, so I thought I would quickly post now

without flash

with flash


Couldn't really get my silly camera to pick up the colour very well without the flash. But with the flash I really think it shows the colour.

It goes on really smooth and has a nice creamy texture but not at all sticky like a normal gloss.

Only tip would be, dont just squeeze a alot on at once. I think the best way to apply it is slowly cos a little goes a long way. Really goes on thick otherwise.

L x

6 comments:

Radiant Make Up said...

oo it's pretty!
I thought about getting this the other day but i hadn't seen any reviews on it so i passed it :O
I'm going to have to go back :p
Great post :)

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

I just got some Illamaqua lashes and I've been wanting to try the lip gloss. I'm happy to hear it's not sticky...and the color is beautiful! Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to try it out :)

XOXO

hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

LatBeautyAddict said...

Glad you like the post. The colour is Fab!! Definately going to go back to have a look at some other haha

L x

Becka said...

That colour looks gorgeous! I've been thinking about getting one for ages xx

SilhouetteScreams said...

Oh my, it looks gorgeous <3

NukedPlaza.com said...

i love Illamasqua Lipgloss., smoother

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...