Monday 1 August 2011

Smooth as a baby bum......

Yes, this is Bepanthen the Nappy Ointment.


This is my secret weapon against Chapped Lips. It basically does for your lips, as it does for a baby's bottom. It soothes the area and supports recovery. It's great for winter months or when you feel like your lips are a bit dry and flaky. It just seems to do the trick.

The tube I have is only a sample, but it's all you need as I only use it on the really bad days. I actually got it free from a sample website.


Very tiny!



It has quite a thick texture so you only need to apply a very thin amount. I usually only use it in the evenings, once I've taken my makeup off - I don't leave it on for bed though as I don't want to have to worry about getting spots around my lips!

Does anybody else have any little secret weapons that are a little different?

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Similarly I use normal Nivea cream for dry lips. Pile it on before bed and my lips are lovely and soft the next day. x

♥beauxs mom said...

My secret weapon is eucerin aquaphor..

Makeup and Mutts said...

I'll have to get this! :) I find exfoliating lips once a week helps

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...