Wednesday 20 March 2013

Bedroom Storage and Accessories

So today I thought I'd share with you a few images of my Bedroom setup/storage etc.  We moved into our new house in August last year and we've been working slowly on getting every room exactly how we want it.    The bedroom is nearly done now - the Hubby has just got to put up a canopy and some lights above the bed.

So here we go,


First off my bedroom furniture is by Laurence Llewelyn Bowen and is lovely and bright pink on the inside.  It's actually marketed as children's furniture but its all normal sizes and is far too pretty  not to be in my room!

The wash bowl and jug belonged to my Nana and a grabbed it when she was having a clear out.  The lovely little box is from Gifts and Pieces





The gorgeous little bunnies and the bird catchall are both Urban Outfitters. Seriously I think the bunnies are the cutest thing ever.


I keep my dressing table quite simple and I actually don't tend to use it to do my makeup - I wear glasses and if I'm not wearing contacts I so can't see clearly enough in it.




The jars are all from car boots.  I love a bargain.

The shape of the room doesn't allow us to place our bedside tables next to the bed - the bed sites in a cove, so we strategically placed them in the room.  On mine is actually my wedding bouquet and a bargain car boot bowl with my cleansers, toners, serums and moisturisers.  Finally the photo is of my Dad who passed away 6 years ago.




My Hubbie's bedside table has my favourite picture from my wedding which is sitting on top of my wedding box (filed with bits and pieces form the day). Along with a heart catchall from Urban Outfitters.


Either side of the bed in the little cove, we have a couple of little shelves.





The shelves include a mix bunch from car boots, Urban Outfitters and Gift and Pieces. I admit I have an Urban Outfitters problem.  The Me to You teddy I've had for years - I actually had each of the letters for my name, but as I got older they looked a little much and I just kept the L.  Oh and my pride and joy is my little R2D2 is a car boot find my Dad got me about 10 years ago.  Weirdly not a massive fan of Star  Wars so a little strange that he got it me but so can't part with it.  It also still beeps when you press a little sections on his front.

Last up is a sign I made for our top table for our wedding. Didn't want to just throw it out after the wedding and I think it looks great on our window sill.



2 comments:

546875687sdf said...


Very cute bedroom!

I especially love the little bunny ear ring holders, I think I saw them on ASOS (Think it was ASOS) a little while back I intended to get them but I just sort of forgot :( Wish I'd snapped them up now!

If you fancy stopping by to say hello I'm over at

http://haul-oholic.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Unknown said...

Those are some really unique and clever storage ideas you have for your jewelleries and watches. The little gift box is indeed very lovely that allows you to showcase all of your little pretty and shiny stuff. I think the little bowl that you use to store your toiletries is also better than having to line up all your bottles, tubes and jars on a table and takes up too much space. The shelves also maximize the wall space that is left unutilized most of the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...