Thursday 7 March 2013

How to look the best at everything....






Benefit have an amazing range of box sets and this is no different.  The Flawless Complexion kit is fantastic idea for someone who wants to sample the range or as a gift for some.  With the sample sizes include you get a great look at the Porefessional and the Oxygen Wow Foundation, as well the Boi-ing Concealer.  The set also includes tips and tricks for using the products to perfection to obtain that flawless look.  The sets come in either Light, Medium or Deep and the concealers and foundations reflect this.  Now to add that I love the concealer and they're definitely one of my favourite under eye concealers, so for me this is a great addition to the set and I love the fact that they've included the two shades.  

The Light Set includes the "Cheers to me" Champagne Foundation, Boi-ing Concealer in 01 and 02.
The Medium Set includes the "I'm so money" Honey Foundation, Boi-ing Concealer in 02 and 03.
The Deep Set includes the "I'm so glamber"Amber Foundation, Boi-ing Concealer in 04 and 05.

Personally being a fair skin girl I have to admit that the foundation is far to dark for me in the Light set as there is actually two Ivory shades below this and I'm the palest.  The Champagne is more of a yellow based foundation then the two Ivory shades- so bare that in mind if purchasing for a paler girl.

Despite this for £24.50 is a great set for trying out the products.


2 comments:

Lauren Baker said...

Looks like the perfect way to try some of their face products. Exciting! xx

Ellen Grace said...

Really want to pick this up!

A little bit Unique

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...