How has you week and weekend been?
Right now this week has been all about cooking/baking for us.
K had fun making yummy Princess cakes with her little girl
Wheres as L decided that she needs her freezer to look like this,
With that in mind a couple of weeks ago she prepped up a couple of lasagnas, cottage pies, homemade Nando rubbed chicken, Cajun chicken mix, Creole Chicken, Chicken Enchiladas, Homemade Pizza Bases, Meatballs, Burgers and finally some Breakfast Burritos - yummy. L made everything from scratch and she has around 2 to 3 weeks of meals made up at anytime and just tops up with a few different meals each weekend. Also Pinterest has been great to get some different recipe ideas!
Right this week on the blog:
- On Monday we have the review of the Oscar's dresses.
- We then showed you a new lovely range from L'Occitane called Cherry Princess.
- L had her moment of Fame.
- We showed you Beyonces new favourite shade...Nails Inc Baker Street.
- We took at look at Nails Inc Neon & Nude.
- A quick NOTD.
- Review of Omorovicza Gentle Buffing Cleanser.
- Review and swatchs of Miss Sporty Dr Balm.
How has your week been?