Sunday 18 March 2012

Round up of the Week

Hey,

How are you? Hope you have all had a good week?

This week L and myself attend the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in London. As well as being shown the lovely new product we got to meet some lovely bloggers.

As your aware its also Mother's Day today. L is spending the day with our Mum but I am spending the day with my Hubby and Little one. Hubby and the little one know me so well and got me the new MAC Viva Glam Nicki lipstick. Hope you all enjoyed the day either spoiling your mum or being spoilt!
This week on the blog we have had:
- We have had a post on Foundation for Pale girls.
- NOTD featuring M&S Nail Polish.
- LOTD featuring E.L.F Sweet Salmon.
- Post on Lanolips.

Thanks







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...