Saturday 23 February 2013

Shopping Haul


Went a bit mental on payday and picked up a few bits I've been after as well as a few little treats.

Stella McCartney Perfume - The Print Collection
Real Techniques - Stippling and Expert Face Brushes
MUA Undress Me Too Palette
MUA Crea, Blush
A few Topshop Bits - inluding the Smokey Eye palette.
Finally a couple of Collection nail polishes.

Really excited to try out the Real Technique brushes, not sure why it's taken me so long to pick them up really.  Also the MUA blush and Undress Me Too palette look gorgeous and can't wait to try them out.



2 comments:

flabbyface said...

Great haul. Stella is one of my fav perfumes.

Sarah said...

I love the look of the new MUA palette, I own about 10 neutral palettes but I know i won't be able to resist!

Sarah xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...