Thursday 7 February 2013

COR Silver Soap



"The Silver soap is a problem solver in one simple cleansing bar.  With Nano-silver formulation targets stubborn skin issues.

Clear acne, even skin tone, fade dark marks, balance oily T-zones, replenish lost collagen, remove make-up, cleanse, tone and exfoliate in one whilst nourishing the skin and reducing the signs of ageing."





This little cleansing bar is loved by a number of celebrities and has been featured in a number of magazines.  It's essentially a cleansing bar to use morning and night.  It's layered with a long list of nourshing indegrients including Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, Promegranate Extraxt, Vitamins, Aloe and Jojoba.  These all work together with the Silicia-silver combination to leave your skin fresh and glowing.  

Instructions are simple - Foam and then Rinse.  I tend to then apply a little toner followed by my mosituriser and have to say I love how my skin is behaving at the moment.  I think that's it really 'it's behaving' so what's not the love - well that maybe the price.  It's not the cheapest at £15.00 for the one shown here - yikes! But you get quite a few washes out of it if I'm honest so does last a good while.





I also received some samples from the rest of their other Silver products.  I haven't tried them out yet, but realistically I've got a one days trial of each.

 £15.00 for 10g Starter size (as shown here), £35.00 for 30g Travel size, £100.00 for 120g

1 comment:

THE DIVINITUS said...

Never tried, but loving the round packaging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...